UV Protection Window Film
Benefits of 3M™ UV Window Film
- Block 99% of UV rays
- Minimize fading of flooring, furniture, and artwork
- Protect against skin damage while indoors
- Reduce interior temperatures by up to 11 degrees
- Improve your home's temperature control, while leaving aesthetics virtually unchanged
- Enjoy energy efficiency & security with combination products like 3M Ultra Prestige
Heat, sun and UV light together account for 90% of fade on your floors, furniture, and hardware.
Our modern, non-metalized window films reduce heat, glare, and fade while maintaining the natural, non-reflective aesthetics of your home.
The Smart Way to Add UV Protection
Layr’s UV window film blocks harmful ultraviolet rays that damage furniture, flooring, and paintings. Worse, ultraviolet rays are the main cause of skin cancer. Most glass doors and windows, unfortunately, allow up to 70% of these dangerous ultraviolet rays.
Layr helps to solve this problem by rejecting 99% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet light. Enjoy the natural light while preserving your home and keeping occupants safe from the sun!
Frequently Asked Questions About Window Film
How do the films work?
How long does window film take to install?
Will window film make my home interior too dark?
How long does the window film last?
Block UV Rays, Not Light. Get UV Protection Film for Your Home.
Speak to a Window Film Expert Today 212-500-4000 or Fill Out the Form